Weeknights 7PM-12AM (Mon-Fri)
We here at The Zone @ 94.1 do 94 words to describe ourselves every couple of months. So you our loyal listener can see how much we grow and change over the months. Most of us grow in size from all the beer and pizza. I however am expanding my mind with mind-altering substances. What are those substances? Meditation CDs. Try them until you find one you like. It will change your life; you won’t be so sad and lonely. You’ll love them and you won’t need so many beers or chicken wings
Hometown: Rochester, NY
Years with the Zone: 1
1. When the Zombie apocalypse occurs, what would be in your survival pack? A lethal dose of heroin so I could kill myself. Once the bullets on the gun are gone of course.
2. If you had enough money to retire, what would you do with all your free time? I would be a screenwriter and a day-trader. And by day-trader I mean professional gambler.
3. When was the last time you tried something new? What was it? I tried a new restaurant. Lemoncello in East Rochester. It was awesome.
4. You woke up tomorrow, and realized you had a super power! What would it be? I wouldn’t have to sleep. Then I could have a six-pack, perfect hair and make-up everyday, still work a full day, and have time to cook/clean/and chill with my people.
5. What movie are you looking forward to seeing the most this year? Everything this season looks like it sucks. The only one I’m really excited about is Machete Kills.