WEEKENDS, GORILLA RADIO HOST,
MUSIC INTERVENTION HOST
Hometown: Chili, NY
If sasquatch and Slayer had a slow learning love child you would get me. I am gorilla and it has nothing to do with the show Guerilla Radio. It is much more about the way I carry myself. I am a big and hairy guy. I have the subtlety of a rhino in a china shop. If gorillas could listen to any genre it would be metal. Just think of all the bad ass gorilla movies. There is King Kong, Kongo, and the most metal gorilla movie of all time, the Mighty Joe Young!!!
1. When the Zombie apocalypse occurs, what would be in your survival pack? I’m glad we are finally admitting that this is a full on reality, not just a possibility. I would pack an arsenal of firearms for protection, lots of water and food, and a massive collection metal CD’s. (Zombies don’t like metal, they told me once)
2. If you had enough money to retire, what would you do with all your free time? I would travel to an abandoned forest somewhere and live amongst the forest wildlife. Nothing there can tell me to turn down my music, or to eat my veggies, or make my bed.
3. When was the last time you tried something new? What was it? One time I tried to learn how to crochet. I shortly realized that crocheting isn’t for people with fat fingers and ADHD. Crocheting totally sucks….
4. You woke up tomorrow, and realized you had a super power! What would it be? I would want the ability to understand what women actually mean to me when they say things. The whole “do these pants make my butt look big” and the “Do whatever you want” get me into way more trouble then it should.
5. What movie are you looking forward to seeing the most this year? I’m a big time horror movie buff. The up and coming movies I’m the most excited about are 31, 7500, Annabelle, and Asylum.