Hometown: Greece, N.Y.
Years with The Zone: 3
Well it looks like I’m The Zone’s newest rookie. You want to know a little bit about me eh? I have an odd obsession with lemon flavored things. Lemon filled donuts, lemon cheesecake, lemon drops, there’s always a lemon in my water bottle, and even lemon flavored toothpaste. When I was younger, the only way I would eat potato bread was when my mom told me it was lemon bread. Weird right? I’ve always wanted to be on a game show. The Price is Right would be my first choice, Wheel of Fortune second.
- When the Zombie apocalypse occurs, what would be in your survival pack? Well I would need a top-notch gun to shoot off the flesh eating bastards, protein bars to sustain energy, and a pair of ear buds because I can’t do anything without listening to music, especially kill zombies.
- If you had enough money to retire, what would you do with all your free time? I would do what I did before I started working: spend my free time riding my bike all over the streets of this town and every mile of canal/bike path. (When Rochester weather would permit) I’d also kick back and relax while reading books in the backyard under the sun. And have the radio “turnt up” as the kids say these days.
- When was the last time you tried something new? What was it? The last time I tried something new… I tried “working” from home so I wouldn’t have to come into work. My boss didn’t like my idea very much. My bank account wouldn’t either.
- You woke up tomorrow, and realized you had a super power! What would it be? The ability to fly! Getting around Rochester with our always congested highways and moronic drivers combined with my horrible luck of getting stuck at EVERY red light in town no matter what direction I am coming from make the ability to fly around when I need to travel fast and more convenient!
- What movie are you looking forward to seeing the most this year? Don’t really watch movies too often. Whatever catches my eye while scrolling through new Netflix titles.