- Ooh…herro! Konichiwa bitches!! It’s almost that time of the year again where everyone has a little bit of Asian in them. Mine is named Kudan. He is a human faced calf. Kudan and I set off on a journey to find out if the world is flat. Poor Kudan, he couldn’t hold my weight on his back so he had to rest. I continued my journey on foot, without my human faced calf and finally stumbled upon a jolly fella by the name of Blumpkin! That’s how I ended up here, at The Zone.
Years with the Zone: 5…almost 5…
1. When the Zombie apocalypse occurs, what would be in your survival pack? WTF is up with all this zombie talk? Not happenin’ people, get over it! But ok, If i had to have a survival kit it consists of: Season 1 of The Walking Dead on VHS (no vhs? It’s the end of the world, I’ll find one). An AX, not to be confused with Axe. A brick of cheese and a tazer. I’d scrounge up some guns later…
2. If you had enough money to retire, what would you do with all your free time? Retire?…Money?…2 things I will never be familiar with working in this profession.
3. When was the last time you tried something new? What was it? I tried wearing a bra to stop jogger’s nip (it’s an epidemic, TRUST ME)…it felt silky and sexy, so now i don’t leave home without a bra.
4. You woke up tomorrow, and realized you had a super power! What would it be? I’m already the hulk. I turn green when ya piss me off and also when i’m drunk but being able to fly would make life so much easier.
5. What movie are you looking forward to seeing the most this year? …MOVIE OF FOREVER!…this gem right here, “Mr. Go.”
Click the logo below to check out my weekly podcast recap of Gratuitous Sports (Weekdays @ 6PM)